It’s the beginning of a new school year, a new dance season, a time for making new friends and reuniting with old ones. Our lives are so busy and we all have so many things to do that it is easy to get swept away in the excitement of new routines. We wanted to pause for a moment and thank you for choosing to be a part of Forevermore!
We are reaching out to our new friends and old friends to let you know that we’re so excited to have you dancing with us! We truly hope all of our dancers and their families enjoy the year and the community here at Forevermore.
Here are a few ways to make your experience the best that it can be.
- Check out Forevermore Dance & Theatre Arts via our website at forevermorearts.com. Answers to many common questions can be found on the website including important updates, the dress code and the studio calendar.
- Forevermore is also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/forevermoredance/#. We update our page often - information on studio closures, special promotions and studio news will be shared there.
- Make sure Forevermore has the correct contact information for your family. Update your e-mail address at the front desk. All of our important announcement and tuition notices will be sent through email.
- If you have questions for your dancer’s teacher, please send an email to the front desk at email@example.com to get connected. Our classes run on a tight timeline, teachers normally won’t have time to answer questions or address issues between classes. We recommend you set up a meeting with your teacher and our director so that we can personally address any concerns you may have.
- Come a little early to class - 10 minutes should give your dancer enough time to use the restroom, get their shoes on and get prepared for class.
- Dancers should be ready to start dancing at the time their class starts. This means they have their shoes on, hair ready and are lined up to enter the studio. If your dancer needs to change at the studio, please allow ample time.
- Dancers should have their hair pulled back and off their neck for all classes. Review the Dress Code for information about specific attire and hair requirements for your dancer’s classes. All Ballet Classes (Level III and higher must wear hair in a bun.)
- Please put your dancer’s name on all dance items, especially shoes.
- The lost and found box is located in the lobby- check it often.
- Students should leave belongings in the cubbies in the hallway - bags, jackets and street shoes should stay outside the classroom.
- Leave valuable items at home - Forevermore is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
As always, if you have any questions or needs, please let us know. The best way to contact is via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to a wonderful season of dancing with you!
Ms. Kerrie & Mr. David
We have many wonderful opportunities in store this year for all of our dancers to gain more exposure and experience with dance outside of weekly classes. We are offering a series of 3 Master Classes with guest artists from Broadway in Chicago’s musicals: Annie, Phantom of the Opera, and Aladdin. We have a monthly mini-camp series for our younger dancers ages 4-7 yrs old. Pre-register for these exciting events. At Forevermore we are committed to providing excellent training in a fun, loving, and supportive environment.
Did you know about our dedicated dancer program?
We strongly encourage our students to be well rounded and versatile dancers- Sign-up today for a free trial in another style of dance and come explore all we have to offer you at Forevermore!